Best Practices in Diabetes Management and Optimizing Insulin Delivery in Older Adults
Date: May 3, 2018
Time: 02:00PM - 03:00PM Eastern
You must be registered to participate!
This webinar reviews the challenges in diabetes management from the patient, facility, and practitioner perspectives. It describes a systematic approach to individualizing control and monitoring of glycemia, examine challenges affecting the consistent delivery of insulin in older adults, and reviews best practices in insulin injection and delivery.
Requirements for Successful Completion:
Conference Committee Disclsoures:
- Complete the learning activity in its entirety and complete the online CNE evaluation.
- You will be able to print your CNE certificate at any time after you complete the evaluation.
Speakers Conflict of Interest Disclosure:
- There are no disclosures to declare.
- Speaker discloses she is a consultant for Paradigm LTC LLC - Education Provider
This session is jointly provided by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. (AJJ) and the Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA).
Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc. is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP5387.Learning Outcome:
- At the conclusion of this activity, the learner will be able to demonstrate knowledge, confidence and readiness to follow current evidence-based society guidelines on glycemic control, as well as the recently developed FITTER recommendations for optimizing insulin injection techniques for elderly patients with diabetes.